Crazy Lace Agate Sterling 5-Decade Rosary
- Natural 8mm Crazy Lace Agate decade beads
- Genuine 10 mm taupe Swarovski crystal Our Father beads with silver bead caps
- Genuine taupe 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Genuine Bali silver daisy spacers
- Sterling silver crucifix and centerpiece
- Fully rosary: 21.5” (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
Crazy lace agate (also known as Mexican Agate) is young in comparison to many other minerals on Earth. Found exclusively within the area known as Chihuahua, in Northern Mexico, this lacy agate is known for its stunning banded patterns. Crazy Lace Agate is a variety of banded Chalcedony, a mineral of the Quartz family. It is predominantly white, with layers of creamy browns, blacks and grays. Crazy lace agate is believed to have been created in the cretaceous period, about 65-90 million years ago. Since Crazy Lace Agate is a natural stone, each rosary is unique and colors may vary.
Our rosaries are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to assure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come. Clean crazy lace agate using warm soapy water and a soft brush. Although it has a high hardness, crazy lace agate can still be scratched or damaged by gemstones with a higher hardness, as well as other materials. Avoid using household chemicals when cleaning crazy lace agate beads, components or jewelry. Store crazy lace agate inside a fabric-lined box or wrapped in a soft cloth.