African Turquoise Copper 5-Decade Rosary
- Natural 8mm African turquoise stones
- 12mm African turquoise round Our Father beads
- Genuine 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Copper colored crucifix and centerpiece
- Full Rosary: 21.5 (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
African Turquoise is not turquoise at all. African Turquoise is its own unique stone: a type of jasper found in Africa. A teal, speckled form of jasper, the base color of these beautiful gemstone beads ranges from light aqua to deep turquoise and is intermixed with a matrix of rich chocolate brown.
Since African Turquoise is a natural stone, each rosary is unique and colors may vary.
Each rosary is handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to ensure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come. The easiest way to clean African Turquoise beads is with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.