Amethyst 5-Decade Rosary
- Natural 8mm amethyst decade beads
- Natural 10 mm light amethyst Swarovski crystal Our Father beads with silver bead caps
- Genuine light amethyst 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Genuine Bali silver daisy spacers
- Sterling silver crucifix and scapular centerpiece
- Fully rosary: 22” (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
Amethyst is one of the most common and popular gemstone materials. This variety of quartz ranges in color from deep purple to pale lavender depending on the presence of manganese and iron. With purple dye being the royal choice in the ancient Mediterranean, the amethyst quickly became associated with wealth and power. It traditionally adorned the robes and crowns of rich and powerful monarchs, being viewed as equal in value to ruby, emerald and sapphire. Amethyst is the birthstone for February. Since Amethyst is a natural stone, each rosary is unique and colors may vary.
Our rosaries are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to assure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come. Amethyst is fairly hard and durable so it can be cleaned using a steamer and ultrasonic cleaner.