Cape Amethyst 5-Decade Rosary
- Natural 8mm Cape Amethyst decade beads
- 12mm Cape Amethyst nugget “Our Father” beads
- Genuine Lt. Amethyst 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Sterling crucifix and centerpiece
- Full rosary: 22.5” (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
Cape amethyst is a form of amethyst that is layered or striped with milky quartz. Cape amethyst is a translucent gemstone that ranges from light- to medium-purple and has white bands. Since Cape amethyst is a natural stone, each rosary is unique and colors may vary.Our rosaries are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to assure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come. Amethyst is fairly hard and durable so it can be cleaned using a steamer and ultrasonic cleaner.