Fancy Jasper Sterling 5-Decade Rosary
- Natural 8mm Fancy Jasper decade beads
- 10mm Fancy Jasper flower “Our Father” beads
- Genuine 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Sterling Silver Cross and centerpiece
- Full rosary: 21.5” (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
Jasper is an opaque chalcedony that comes in a wide variety of colors. Fancy jasper is known for its color palette of mauves, lilacs, creams and greens all mixed together. The term "jasper" itself comes from the Greek word iaspi, meaning "spotted stone." Jasper is a gemstone that has been used all over the world. The ancient priests of Egypt carved jasper into beautiful jewelry while the Minoans used jasper for seals. While jasper is widely available today, the gemstone was once treasured as a valuable stone.
Our rosaries are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to ensure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come. Though jaspers are hardy, durable stones, the best method though for cleaning fancy jasper is to simply use warm soapy water with a soft cloth or brush.