Golden Topaz Swarovski Gold Rosary Bracelet
- Genuine 8mm golden topaz round Swarovski crystal decade beads
- 10mm golden topaz round Swarovski crystal Our Father bead
- Golden topaz 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone spacers
- Gold-filled crucifix and Miraculous Medal
- Bracelet measures : 7.5” (L)
This beautiful Swarovski crystal rosary bracelet is part of our Bee Faithful series. Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski crystal components are regarded as the highest quality machine cut and polished crystal beads in the world. There are beads, there are crystals, and then there's Swarovski. Daniel Swarovski was born in northern Bohemia (now the Czech Republic), 20 km from the current border with Poland. His father was a glass cutter and owned a small glass factory. It was there that the young Swarovski served an apprenticeship, becoming skilled in the art of glass-cutting. In 1892, he patented an electric cutting machine that facilitated the production of crystal glass. Swarovski's vision was to make "a diamond for everyone" by making crystals affordable.
Our rosary bracelets are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to ensure that your rosary bracelet will be an heirloom for many years to come.