Matte Amazonite 5-Decade Rosary
- Natural 8mm matte Amazonite decade beads
- Natural 10mm matte Amazonite Our Father beads
- Genuine teal 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Sterling silver crucifix and centerpiece
- Fully rosary: 21.25” (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
Amazonite, sometimes called "Amazon stone" is known for its semi-opaque blue-green colors. Formed from a variety of microcline feldspar, amazonite can range from light green to greenish blue to deep blue-green shade. May include milky-white and tan cloudiness or streaking. It gets its milky blue-green color from the presence of lead and iron in the mineral. These beautiful multicolor beads feature a trendy matte finish. Since Amazonite is a natural stone, each rosary is unique and colors may vary.
Our rosaries are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to assure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come. Amazonite is sensitive to chemicals, abrasives, heat, acids and ammonia. Never use a steamer, hot water or ultrasonic cleaners with this gemstone. Use mild soap and room temperature tap water with a soft cloth to retain the luster of the gemstone.