Mixed Jadeite Sterling 5-Decade Rosary
- Natural 8mm multi-colored Jadeite decade beads
- Natural 10 mm green Aventurine carved flower Our Father beads
- Genuine light tan 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Sterling silver scroll crucifix and scapular centerpiece
- Fully rosary: 21” (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
Because of its incredible strength, jadeite is highly prized in the Far East for carving spiritual figures and symbols. It has been used for tools and weapons since antiquity. Genuine jadeite comes in a variety of colors, including white, green, yellow and black. Since Jadite is a natural stone, each rosary is unique and colors may vary.
Our rosaries are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to assure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come. Jade stones may have been known for their toughness, but the surface is still able to be scratched. The best method of cleaning jadeite is to use a soft cloth dipped in soapy water. Jadeite is also fairly porous, so it's best to avoid submerging the stone completely in the soapy water. Make sure the jadeite as well as the rest of the jewelry piece is completely dry before storing. Do not use steam or ultrasonic cleaners.