Rainbow Swarovski Sterling 5-Decade Rosary
- Genuine 8mm multi-color round Swarovski crystal decade beads
- Rainbow Cane glass Our Father beads
- Genuine clear 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones
- Sterling silver scroll crucifix and scapular centerpiece
- Fully rosary: 21.5” (L)
- Includes a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary
Founded in 1895 in Austria, Swarovski crystal components are regarded as the highest quality machine cut and polished crystal beads in the world. There are beads, there are crystals, and then there's Swarovski. Daniel Swarovski was born in northern Bohemia (now the Czech Republic), 20 km from the current border with Poland. His father was a glass cutter and owned a small glass factory. It was there that the young Swarovski served an apprenticeship, becoming skilled in the art of glass-cutting. In 1892, he patented an electric cutting machine that facilitated the production of crystal glass. Swarovski's vision was to make "a diamond for everyone" by making crystals affordable.
Our rosaries are handcrafted using the finest and strongest beading wire to assure that your rosary will be an heirloom for many years to come.